PROTOCOLS - GO CLEAN PROCESS
25 years of experience and our luxury fleet, make Go Costa Rica Vision your best option in transportation services in Costa Rica.
What exactly is our “GO CLEAN PROCESS”
Clients are our main priority and the world has changed through the years.
The process is divided into 3 phases that guarantee a clean and safe luxury service.
- Before starting the workday the team is summited to our health control protocol, based on the following: temperature measurement, hand washing, and placement of personal equipment.
- All units will be sanitized with electrostatic sprays with hospital grade disinfectant, before and after every service.
- Our “Sani Spray Cordless equipment” is the ultimate portable disinfectant sprayer solution. Uniquely built with the highest-grade materials. This equipment include various certifications and agency approvals.
- Amenities are also disinfected before you enjoy your transfer.
- The GO CLEAN PROCESS seal guarantees that the unit is clean and ready for you.
- Drivers maintain a safety 6 foot distance with our clients whenever possible.
- We take temperature to the passengers and will give hand sanitizer to each of them. If there’s anyone who has a temperature greater than or equal to 38 degrees celcius, they won’t be able to enter the unit and a form will be filled out.
- Luggage is disinfected before boarding any unit, and help will be provided if necessary.
- Once we know that the temperature is correct, the soles of the passenger’s shoes are sanitized.
- With our GO CLEAN Process we will like to give you the best experience regarding security, health and ease on your ride.