Do you want to visit Manuel Antonio?
This beautiful national park, located in the district of Quepos, is a majestic natural paradise that will captivate you, due to the great variety of flora and fauna that can be found in different places in this beautiful national park.
We have managed to find 352 species of birds and 109 species of mammals where we can highlight the titi monkey, white faced monkey, 2 or 3 finger sloths, raccoons, and coatis, among others.
Our park has 1,983 hectares on the land side and 55,000 hectares on the seaside, focused on conservation and ecological tourism.
This park was chosen by Forbes magazine as one of the 14 most beautiful parks in the world, so you cannot miss the opportunity to visit it.
It takes about 3 and a half hours from San Jose to reach this beautiful place, so it is particularly important to have your transportation, your accommodation, and your activities pre-arranged. We can arrange all this for your comfort and with the confidence of being in the hands of experts.
Consult our prices
Manuel Antonio is the most visited National Park in Costa Rica.
What to do in Manuel Antonio?
- Hiking: You can hike through the different paths that the primary forest park offers and where you can see a lot of fauna. This is something quite different and beautiful. Contact with nature is something incredibly unique and beautiful
- Beaches: Inside the National Park we find beautiful beaches with crystalline blue water and white sand. You can enjoy the beautiful and calm waters of the Pacific with your family or as a couple.
- Mangrove: you will be able to observe this fresh and saltwater mangrove that covers almost 18 hectares, where you can find the species of the red mangrove, piñuela, and caballero..
- Catamaran trip: you can enjoy programmed trips to visit the depths of the Pacific Ocean, in which you can enjoy tropical fruits of the area, water activities, drinks, the catamaran, and its entertainment.
- Other activities such as canopy, horseback riding, bike rental, snorkeling, ATV’s among other activities that we can recommend for your enjoyment.
Finally, this magical place is one of the most visited by tourists during any time of the year thanks to its great climate, immersed in nature, and offering a great variety of accommodations. We can offer this service and create your package according to your needs. Leave us your information to quote this wonderful destination by clicking on the following link.